At the helm of Quinn Education Development is Sarah Quinn. Sarah delivers training and support to schools working closely with leadership teams, and teachers to raise the quality of their practice and the outcomes for children. Her training covers a range of areas including leadership, teaching, curriculum, assessment and early years. Sarah was a highly successful primary school teacher and leader and can offer bespoke training to meet your needs.
In the past Sarah has worked as a managing inspector for Ofsted and for CfBT Inspection Services as the Central Senior Managing Inspector. She has recently developed assessment and tracking, curriculum and teaching systems for early years settings from birth to five. She has also authored articles for Early Years Educator and Nursery World and has publications available which can be found through our online store. Sarah can also be found as a keynote speaker at various conferences across the country and has taken her knowledge across to Asia, helping to develop training in local settings.
Sue brings a new dimension to QED, offering business and marketing consultancy, recognising the need for schools to be managed and marketed as businesses, understanding business cultures to improve the well being of staff and children in each setting and offering a further well being element related to exercise, mindfullness and nutrition for staff. Sue has over 15 years of business and consultancy experience in a variety of industries and shares QED’s vision of offering a holistic approach to learning and development.
Quinn Education Development Vision and Values
- All teachers and practitioners are entitled to high quality, personalised, continuing professional development.
- Solutions should be tailored, swift and sustainable.
- Training advice and support allows professionals to improve outcomes for all children and particularly the most vulnerable.
- We aim to make training accessible to as broad a range of people as possible.
- We consider every learners well being in every setting, ensuring that we assign tasks but do not overload. For everything we leave with you, we will remove something unnecessary.
- We believe everyone is entitled to a fair work-life balance.
- We work hard to develop and grow QED so the best development is available to everybody.