- The following pages will enable teachers to look at what a ‘typical’ child might know, do and understand at 0-3 years old, in nursery and reception. This product is a pdf download. If you would like a paper copy please get in touch.
This course is for early years teachers, leaders and practitioners and for English and writing subject leaders. The course will enable you to improve provision for all children to help them to write and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Includes free Stages of Grip Development Download.
This course is for early years teachers, leaders and practitioners. This course will enable you to improve your environment, to understand how it should be used and to improve the depth of children’s learning using the environment as a tool and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Includes free Outside Environment Audit.
- A tool to help you ensure the wellbeing of the children in your care.
- Environment Audit - Outside - Is your Early Years Environment providing effective continuous provision?
This course is for anyone working with children from reception to year 6. The course is an informative, supportive and practical programme and will give early years professionals an understanding of what wellbeing means and its benefits. Students will also learn how to bring a greater sense of wellbeing to the children in your care through practical activities.
This course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Includes a practical mindful activities handbook.
- This programme comprises a series of 8, online sessions with gap tasks, downloadable curriculum resources and ongoing support for teacher planning. The purpose of this programme is to support teachers to get ‘Back on Track’ with the intent, implementation and impact of their curriculum. This involves ensuring they have the right intent and implementation so that the impact means children are back on track in their learning.
- This audit will check the content of your curriculum.
- Your website is the window into your school. Many people, including Ofsted, use the website to gain an initial understanding of what you are offering
- This resource is perfect for early years teachers and brings the characteristics of effective learning back to the front or our minds.
- This resource is to support leaders in preparing their staff for the expectations of Ofsted from September around the breadth and depth of the curriculum. You can use the resource to support their thinking and as part of staff meetings or INSET days.